Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Predeparture

Due to a lack of internet access, this entry has been posted after arriving in India.

At this point, I'm not feeling too ready to be journeying off to India. India seems like it requires some preparation, and I just spent the last mnth in the Philippines. I'm tired and jetlagged - not at all ready to be traveling around the world again. But I welcome it.

I have a lot of desi friends, so luckily I've had a chance to prepare for India months in advance. Got some kurtas? Check. Sunblock? Check. Wet wipes and snacks? Check check. All I need to do is prepare a research project, which is not so easy until I get there and am able to scope the place out. I want to do something about the health care system but other than that I'm not too sure. We will see once I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment